This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% ours.
You know what I really hate about back-to-school shopping? Spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on boring textbooks that the professor may or may not use.
The people that work at my school’s bookstore always tell me that I can sell them back at the end of the semester, but that’s not quite true, is it? For one thing, there’s no guarantee that they’ll actually take them back. And if they do, they’ll give you - what? - $10 for a book that you paid $300 for? Ridiculous.
If you’re like me and hate to spend nearly a thousand dollars on textbooks that will just collect dust in your dorm room throughout the course of the semester, then you should check Bookbyte out. Not only do they sell college textbooks for a much more reasonable price, but you are also guaranteed to sell yours back !
Recently, Bookbyte announced its new Guaranteed Buyback program, which not only offers textbooks for 50% less than the price of buying used textbooks (!!!), but it also rewards students with a 10% cash rebate when they sell their books back at the end of the term! That's pretty sweet!
The following are a few more perks about using Bookbyte, from their website:
"Top 5 Reasons To Buy with Bookbyte
1. Buying used textbooks saves you money
2. Bookbyte has a huge inventory of used textbooks - we receive thousands more daily
3. You can buy all your books in one easy transaction
4. You choose the shipping method
5. We have a generous 14-day purchase price return policy, for any reason
There are so many great reasons to shop with us that we can’t stop at just five!
Top 5 Reasons to Sell to Bookbyte
1. You get an instant online quote
2. We normally issue payment within a business day of processing your items
3. We pay for shipping (yes, we pay the shipping fees for items we buy from you!)
4. We want the textbooks you don’t want anymore
5. Space cluttered by unwanted used textbooks is replaced by cash in your pocket"
Click here to get cheap textbooks and here to sell textbooks!