So I made this video last night (Tuesday), so for the sake of it all making sense, just pretend it's still Tuesday as you read this!
Today, I decided that Tuesday means 2 things:
1. Tired Tuesday! I am so tired, stressed, and just overall blah today...!
2. Tech Tuesday! If you're a Twitter fan, (like I am - @CassidyQuinn !), you've probably seen people hashtagging #TechTuesday, or #TT... basically, it just means that on Tuesdays people like to use the illiteration and tweet about all things tech-related!
So for today's workout, I wanted to incorporate both the tired and tech aspects of the day. And that lead to only one thing... an online yoga video!
As promised in the video, here's some online workout links!
- Try the yoga video I did today!
- 8 minute abs! (the version I linked is beep-only, so you don't even have to listen to the instructor! Just put on your favorite workout playlist, and ab away!)
- 8 minute arms!
- 8 minute buns!
- 8 minute legs!
- Here's a great pilates workout
- Hip Hop Abs! This is my favorite workout video...! It's in part 1 and part 2 online (there's also a ton of other Hip Hop Abs videos on YouTube if you search it!)
- Try Billy Blanks' Ab-Bootcamp - guaranteed to make you laugh within the first 10 seconds!
With all these workout options to choose one, there's definitely one you'll like, and one you have time for! Even if you're super busy, you can squeeze 8 minutes of working out into your day! 8 minutes is not a lot of time... or for 2 of those workouts, it's only 16 minutes! Or for all 4... 32 minutes! So for barely a half hour you can get a great, full-body workout!
College Girl Tip of the Day: Never doubt the Internet! I mean, maybe sometimes... but not when it comes to finding workouts to do! There's so many videos, everyone can find one they like, one that will fit their schedule, and one that will fit their body! And even if you're not looking for a video, you can find all kinds of workouts written out online! (Hint: I Googled "stairs workout" last week when I wanted to try one!) But clearly, an avid HerCampus reader like you already loves the Internet... right?!
Also, sidenote... as I'm posting this, I'm drinking some OJ! I'm making sure to follow my own tips to avoid being sick!
If you have any online workouts you think other Hercampus-ers should try, post a comment!
This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.