This week’s episode of The Bachelorette was both confusing and mind-blowing. So much yet so little was happening that we didn’t quite know where to look. We even forgot that JoJo is trying to find love on this show during these 17 moments.
1. Every time she said she wanted to find a love like Ben and Lauren’s
If we know one thing, it’s that JoJo does not admire Ben and Lauren’s love. In fact, she is SO over hearing anything about it.
2. When that limo exploded before our very eyes
That thing was big enough to house a family of raccoons. But no, they just had to blow it up.
3. When Daniel mentioned pulling hose back home
What? Thank goodness that’s one of the few things he said in this episode.
4. Every time someone said “hot date”
We get it. FIRE.
5. When Wells moved on to the next round of the fire competition despite his failings as a fake firefighter
Surely there was someone better than him to advance to third place.
6. When Grant won the fire competition
But hey, what does he know? He’s just an actual firefighter.
7. When Derek and JoJo went on that super confusing choose-your-own-adventure date
We were so distracted by all the choices we had no part in making that we couldn’t concentrate on the “couple” in front of us.
8. When JoJo detailed her past relationship to Derek…even though it played out on national television
“Let me just tell you a little bit about my last relationship…” *fast forwards*
9. Every time we remembered Pam
When you look that much like Jim Halpert, we can’t help but wonder why you’re cheating on Pam.
10. Every. Single. Second. of Chad and Daniel hanging out together in matching tank tops
That is just what this house needs—for those two to become friends. Do you think Daniel was like, “Pretty sure this guy is the villain. Better latch on for camera time because I’m running out of totally unfunny jokes.”
11. When Chad’s real talk helped us realize we haven’t always known JoJo, even though it may feel like we have
It’s hard to remember a time when we didn’t know JoJo, but Chad really put it in perspective for us.
12. When whatever that stupid ESPN competition was happened
Sure, it was hilarious to watch. But we were majorly confused the whole time, and it in no way indicated who JoJo should end up with. (see item 13)
13. When James Taylor was ranked number one by those ESPN guys
Not sure what it means, but it just can’t be accurate. Even worse, Chad was ranked number two. What is with these dudes?
14. Every time JoJo thanked one of the guys for kissing her
Props to JoJo for being polite, but this doesn’t seem like the sexiest response to a smooch.
15. When Chad ate that plate of luncheon meat like it was the last food on the planet
Where did he get the luncheon meat? We’ve never actually seen someone eat food on camera on this show, which is probably why the men in the house have targeted him.
16. When the guys kept trying to confront Chad but they totally weren’t prepared
You need to get on his level if you’re looking to throw down.
17. Really just the whole episode
Ugh, can we get back to the part where JoJo falls for one of these charming fellas?