This is how we did Season 2 of Orange Is the New Black: First, we locked ourselves in our rooms with plenty of snacks and binge watched the entire new season in two days. Next, we mourned over the fact that there won't be any new episodes for another entire year. After that, we trolled the Internet to look for articles and people's thoughts on the new season so we could all fangirl out with one another. We were then in denial about having finished the whole season and contemplated re-watching both Seasons 1 and 2 (but soon realized that was highly unproductive). Lastly, we reflected on how OITNB is the best show ever and tried to convince anyone that would listen that they have to watch it. Now that we've annoyed all of our family, friends, coworkers, acquaintances, etc., let's all come together and think about the amazing life lessons we learned from the show.
1. How to properly imitate a dolphin.
2. You don't need ice to ice skate.
3. Literally everyone likes pizza.
4. Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.
5. How to politely correct someone.
6. You don't need to spend big bucks for high fashion.
7. There's always a silver lining.
8. It's okay to want some alone time.
9. Sometimes you just need a good cry.
10. Everyone likes to feel important.
11. How to properly threaten someone.
12. Never lose hope.
13. Don't forget to keep your family updated on your life.
14. Communication with your hairdresser is key.
15. It's always fun to have a theme song.
16. Give the people what they want.
17. Never forget the things a true friend will do for you.