From actor Nicholas Hoult to Coldplay vocalist Chris Martin, Jennifer Lawrence has definitely had her share of Hollywood romances. However, none of them have been as high-profile or absolutely adorable as her relationship with her work husband, Bradley Cooper.
While appearing at the Cinema Society’s screening of their latest project together, Serena, in which they play love-struck newlyweds, Lawrence told reporters the key to her and Cooper’s phenomenal working relationship: “No sex!”
When Cooper and Lawrence are together on the red carpet the mutual admiration and genuine chemistry in undeniable. Serena marks the third film in which Lawrence and Cooper have co-starred. When asked about working together so often, Cooper said, “Honestly, it’s just happenstance.”
Their first movie together, Silver Linings Playbook, earned Cooper an Oscar nomination and Lawrence a win. The duo then appeared in American Hustle in 2013. The 24-year-old actress claims she “forced him to come onto the movie.” She then explained, “I mean, any male role is going to make me think of Bradley because in my opinion, he’s the best, and I love working with him.” Hey, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
Of course the feelings between the two are mutual, as Cooper told reporters, “I respect her so much as a professional, as an actor, and I think she’s the best there is. And I just learn from her. You always want to work with people that are better than you.”
As if their gushing about each other on the red carpet wasn’t enough, here are 13 times the two were the cutest non-couple couple that Hollywood has ever seen… though we think they should just get married already!
1. When they were sharing the best inside joke of all time at the 2013 Oscars
2. The time they proved that great minds do think alike at a press conference
3. When they made us wish that our awkward hugs were as adorable as their awkward hugs are
4. When they didn’t realize they were this generation’s Jen and Brad
5. The time there was this candid picture of them during an interview, but they looked like they were serving up magazine ad realness
6. When they didn’t say “you can’t sit with us,” but they might as well have because how could you break up this adorable dinner date
7. That time that they definitely could have passed as prom king and queen
8. The time Jen had to stop to appreciate the perfection that is Bradley Cooper, just like the rest us do on a regular basis
9. When they showed their playful side on the red carpet for all to see
10. When he was oh-so-supportive of her Oscar win, pre-fall
11. The time they kissed in Silver Linings Playbook (awww!)
12. And when they got really close to kissing in American Hustle
13. And the time they share a kiss in Serena
But we definitely believe them when they say they have never thought about dating…