For some reason, celebrities love giving their children bizarre names that make us question their sanity. Here are some of the worst celeb baby names ever created!
1. Apple (Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin)
The last time we checked, an apple was a fruit, not a name, Gwyneth.
2. Jermajesty (Jermaine Jackson)
Is it even possible to say this name without laughing?
3. Petal Blossom Rainbow (Jamie Oliver)
Her siblings are named Poppy Honey Rosie, Daisy Boo Pamela and Buddy Bear Maurice. It looks like someone got creative!
4. Diva Thin Muffin (Frank Zappa)
Apparently when you’re the child of a celebrity, three first names are necessary.
5. Pilot Inspektor (Jason Lee)
This bizzare name was inspired by the song “He’s Simple, He’s Dumb, He’s the Pilot.” But that still doesn’t explain the misspelling of “inspector.”
6. Tu Morrow (Rob Morrow)
Tu Morrow. TuMorrow. Tomorrow. Get it?
7. Zuma Nesta Rock (Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale)
Personal meaning aside (supposedly “Zuma” for Zuma Beach in Malibu, “Nesta” because it was Bob Marley’s original given name and “Rock” for obvious reasons), this kid’s going to be in for a lot of teasing.
8. Blanket (Michael Jackson)
No. Just… no.
9. North (Kanye West and Kim Kardashian)
Kim and Kanye, I’mma let you finish, but this is one of the worst baby names of all time.
10. Bear Blu Jarecki (Alicia Silverstone)
Cher Horowitz is totally buggin’!
11. Kyd (Tea Leoni and David Duchovny)
A kid named Kyd. How original!