We had a GREAT time yesterday at the WIE conference in NYC. The highlights from the day included:
- Feeling fabulous in dresses from Rent the Runway (they outiftted us for the entire day! It was AMAZING!)
- Chatting with Cathie Black and giving her a Her Campus t-shirt for her daughter
- Schmoozing with Estelle and listening to her sing “American Boy” from 5 feet away!
- Watching a fashion show of one-of-a-kind pieces from the likes of DVF, Vera Wang, Chloe, and Donna Karan!
- Riding in an elevator and standing face-to-face with Donna Karan!
- Connecting with Sarah Brown and Arianna Huffington!
- Awkwardly running into and sort-of recognizing one of the Real Housewives of NYC!
- Talking to Katherine Schwarzenegger about her new book!
- Hanging out with a ton of our Her Campus team members in NYC!
- Getting some great hang-out time with our moms!
- Getting inpsired by all of the amazing women present and the White Ribbon Alliance!
Check out a slideshow of pictures from an amazing day!