1. SPRAY TAN – I personally use Tantasy Tan: http://www.TantasyTan.com. What’s better then a sexy summer glow that is cancer free? This spray tan actually gives the face a luminous “glow” that lasts 8-10 days! Here I am three shades darker than normal.
2. CHUNKY JEWELRY – My go-to store for fab accessories is Arden B: http://www.ardenb.com/catalog/category.jsp?categoryId=138. I bought this ring there for half off! Wear either a chunky necklace, ring, or bracelet but not all three! Less is more.
3. BOLD LIPSTICK – I’m really into “hot” coral, pink, and red. Bright lips looks great with a tan. Brunettes look super sultry in red. Blondes can really rock hot pink. Redhead? Opt for a hot coral or orange to look fiery! I’m wearing Maybelline’s “All-day-cherry” http://www.maybelline.com/products/51/lips/lip-color/superstay-24-color/all-day-cherry/015?shadeId=277
4. “GAGA” SHOES – Nothing glams up an outfit like super out-there shoes. I choose these glittery silver ones to doll up a more conservative dress. Metallics are a fun way to glam up any outfit and draw attention to toned legs!
5. “POP” NAIL POLISH – My Number one addiction: nailpolish. Keeps nails short and look super sassy in the soft pastels, or funky neons. I choose this neon “grass” green that really pops with a tan! Lavender looks pretty on fair skin and cool tones on warmer skin tones. Check out these colors that stay on for 10 days chip-free! http://www.youtube.com/user/POPBeautySara/#p/a/u/1/W8-J5F1GXzQ
*My outfit matched my fab HC business cards – must have “accessory” I carry everywhere!