Looking for fashion inspiration for the holiday party season? Complete your wardrobe with four luxe looks that promise to sparkle and shine at all your holiday events. Saba Salehi and Laura Schuffman, fashion stylists and founders of Salehi+Schuffman, shared their fashion advice on what some of the must-have items and looks are for the holidays this year.
Glitter and Glam
You can be soft and sassy in this cropped velvet blazer paired with a lustrous blue mini as classic black-and-white elegance meets the sequin sensation. To complete the super-glam look, wear a pair of over-the-knee boots with a mini skirt – a perfect combination to stay warm and stylish during the winter season.
From the fashion experts: “Adding one splash of shine to your outfit can get you ready for any occasion,” Salehi and Schuffman said. “The holidays are a perfect time to make a splash in sequins!”
- Velvet Tuxedo Jacket, $108, Guess
- Multi-Stone Ring, $24.50, Express
- Simply Vera, Vera Wang Jet-Tone Cluster Long Necklace, $16, Kohl’s
- LaRok Sequin Mini Skirt, $94.80, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Splendid V-Neck Tank, $48, Piperlime
- Satin Pleated Clutch, $48, White House Black Market
- DOLCE by Mojo Moxy™ Bliss Over-the-Knee Platform Boots, $134.99, Kohl’s
Invest in a fabulous little faux fur shrug and you'll get the instant glamour you've been looking for. The faux fur look hails from the '50s while the sequin style comes from the '60s. Put them together and you will radiate vintage glam. To keep with the trend, accessorize with a couple fresh and fabulous pieces of crystal jewelry and you're ready for the holidays.
From the fashion experts: “We love fur for the winter season!” Salehi and Schuffman said. “You can dress up a more casual look with a great faux fur cropped jacket or wrap in a second. You’ll have a chic look that keeps you feeling warm and looking stylish.”
- Laura Fur Shrug, $113, French Connection
- Juicy Couture Heart Wish Necklace, $48, Piperlime
- Felt Floppy Fedora, $56.50, French Connection
- London Jean VS Pencil Pant in Stretch Twill, $39.50, Victoria’s Secret
- Sequin Mesh Tank, $22.50, Charlotte Russe
- Kate Spade Fireball Stud Earring, $45, Piperlime
- Kate Spade Sparkle Plenty Bracelet, $55, Piperlime
- Street Level 103, $59, Piperlime
- Nine West Exposure, $89, Piperlime