This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Name: Paul Soudmand

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Major: Civil Engineering

Hometown: Floral Park, NY

Relationship Status: Single

Meet Paul Soudmand, this week’s Campus Cutie! Paul has everything it takes to be a Her Campus Cutie–the brains, the personality, and the looks. An all-around great guy, Paul’s biggest goal in life is to be successful with whatever path he chooses, and of course, to have a loving family of his own. (Heart-felt right there ladies, and that’s right.  He’s single!)

So what does he look for in a girl?  Someone that is stylish, sexy, and smart, with a perfect smile, bright eyes and great taste in music. A girl who wears vans and likes to go to live shows, he says, is his favorite.

But be careful ladies, Paul’s biggest turnoffs in girls are idiocy and being a sloppy mess.

Campus Involvement: Treasurer of Theta Chi, but also enjoys volleyball, paintball, boarding, and of course, fratting hard.

Three words Paul uses to describe himself: Comical, intelligent, and frat.

Favorite part about Greek Life: The sense of community and all the social benefits

Favorite part about WVU: The school spirit of the students and the night life

Celebrity Crushes: Mila Kunis and Krewella

Tori is a senior at West Virginia University. She majors in Advertising and aspires to work in a big advertising agency after graduation. Tori was both Social Chair and Public Relations Chair for her sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma. She enjoys being involved in different organizations at WVU. Originally from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Tori was born and raised a Mountaineer. She loves to hang out with friends and be social. Tori would describe herself as outgoing, passionate, and motivated.