Meet Greg Candelario, owner of Dragonfly!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.
Celeb: Greg Candelario
Owner of Dragonfly 

Greg was a student at WVU where he studied medical technology. During his college years he was a member of the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity. After college, Greg spent several years oversees in active duty with the military. He is still actively involved with the US Marine Corps.

Greg recently bought Dragonfly almost two years ago and has expanded the restaurant significantly. Not only does Dragonfly have the best sushi and wine in town, but it is also a great place to go for night-life. 

Greg premiered the opening of Buddha Lounge earlier this semester which has a very urban, classy and VIP-like atmosphere. 

Not only did Greg expand Dragonfly by incorporating an entirely new bar in the restaurant, but he also has plans for a cooking school in the near future–not to mention the completely new hotel that is currently being built on top of the building!
Rachel is a junior at West Virginia University and a direct-admit to the P.I. Reed School of Journalism, majoring in public relations with a minor in dance. She is the treasurer of the WVU chapter of Public Relations Student Society of America and a member of the WVU Dance Ensemble. Rachel is currently an intern with the Morgantown Area Chamber of Commerce, where she single-handedly designs, writes and edits the monthly newsletter. She also works part-time at Guess. Writing, dancing and fashion are all passions of Rachel’s. In her free time, she enjoys getting coffee, shopping (especially for high heels and dresses), tanning, sushi, reading, listening to music and being a closet movie buff. Rachel’s hometown is Pittsburgh, PA, where she hopes to return to live and work someday at a public relations agency.