Meet Ally Brandfass, Miss WV Teen USA 2010!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Ally Brandfass is 18 years old and a journalism major at West Virginia University. She is from Morgantown, West Virginia, and is a recent member of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority here on campus.  Growing up, Ally enjoyed dancing and has since been in pageants since age 12.  She was crowned Miss West Virginia Teen USA in 2010.  Ally is outgoing and very passionate for everything she does.

Tori is a senior at West Virginia University. She majors in Advertising and aspires to work in a big advertising agency after graduation. Tori was both Social Chair and Public Relations Chair for her sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma. She enjoys being involved in different organizations at WVU. Originally from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Tori was born and raised a Mountaineer. She loves to hang out with friends and be social. Tori would describe herself as outgoing, passionate, and motivated.
Rachel is a junior at West Virginia University and a direct-admit to the P.I. Reed School of Journalism, majoring in public relations with a minor in dance. She is the treasurer of the WVU chapter of Public Relations Student Society of America and a member of the WVU Dance Ensemble. Rachel is currently an intern with the Morgantown Area Chamber of Commerce, where she single-handedly designs, writes and edits the monthly newsletter. She also works part-time at Guess. Writing, dancing and fashion are all passions of Rachel’s. In her free time, she enjoys getting coffee, shopping (especially for high heels and dresses), tanning, sushi, reading, listening to music and being a closet movie buff. Rachel’s hometown is Pittsburgh, PA, where she hopes to return to live and work someday at a public relations agency.