This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Name: Dez Patterson

Age: 21

Status: Single

Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland

Activities: Phi Gamma Delta, ChuffMD.com

What do you look for in a girl: Definitely has to be a good combo of cute and sexy, smart, cultured, loves music/dancing, life of the party, confident, stylish and has to be funny

Future Plans/Goals: Grad School or Law School, Expand/Run a successful clothing line (Chuff), Travel the World, be a family man one day, and live life and be happy

Tori is a senior at West Virginia University. She majors in Advertising and aspires to work in a big advertising agency after graduation. Tori was both Social Chair and Public Relations Chair for her sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma. She enjoys being involved in different organizations at WVU. Originally from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Tori was born and raised a Mountaineer. She loves to hang out with friends and be social. Tori would describe herself as outgoing, passionate, and motivated.
Becca is a junior from Collegeville, Pennsylvania. She attends West Virginia University where she is pursing a major in Advertising and minors in Business and Communications. She is involved in the Martin-Hall Agency, which is the advertising club for the University. She is currently interning as an American Eagle Campus Representative for WVU, where she works with two other girls to promote the brand on campus. In her spare time, she loves to shop, read, play field hockey and, of course, eat. Living right outside of Philly her whole life, she can’t resist a good cheesesteak and an awesome Phillies game. She looks forward to graduating college and finding a job working at a large advertising firm in either Pittsburgh or back home in Philly.