Her Campus Shares the HCLove with Admitted Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

This past weekend, over 3,000 newly admitted students flocked to William & Mary for a day full of campus tours, a football game, and an activities fair complete with a picnic lunch in the Sunken Gardens.  Her Campus William & Mary was well represented with a team of smiles, hugs, and cute paper crowns to hand out that provided information on our branch and how they can get involved.  Check out the photos and video footage (at the bottom)!  By the way, Admitted Students Day happened to fall the day after our Intercollegiette Conference, so we were still in dance-mode, hence “the wobble.”

If you are an incoming student and missed out or would like more information in Her Campus William & Mary, make sure to email next year’s President, Gabrielle Eriquez, at gjeriquez@email.wm.edu.  

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com