Portifex Maximus – AKA Max

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Tell us a little bit about yourself

I’m Max, a good looking German from Frankfurt so yes that means I have a cool German accent. * laughs*. I am a visiting grad student doing a research year in physics at Western.
Besides geeking around in the lab, I like to engage in various sports activities like Judo, Kung-fu, Yoga, TT and just pure work out. Love the gym here! I like to hang out with friends, cook together, and have some drinks and a good time.

Describe yourself in three words

A burning fire

Relationship Status

Single, fresh start over

Star Sign

Capricorn

Favorite movie

Fight Club

If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Darth Vader! Because he’s my father

Best experience at Western

Trivia nights at the Spoke are awesome!

Favorite hangout

The Frog turned out to be my faith

Think Fast

Bazinga!

Jeans or sweats?

Jeans

Beer or Wine?

German beer please

Skiing or Mountain biking?

Hmm, I like going down both slopes, but with the mountain-bike it’s harder to ride the lifts. *smiles*

Cookies or Donuts?

Definitely cookies

Angelina Jolie or Megan fox?

What about Jaime Murray?

Neha is a 4th year student completing an Honors Double Major in French Studies and Psychology. In a few years she sees herself enjoying a successful career in Public Relations. Her passions include discovering new music, French literature and meeting new people! Favorite quote, 'Time brings everything'. Star sign: Virgo
Rida is a fourth year student at the University of Western Ontario and is extremely excited about the opportunity to bring Her Campus to London! She recently changed her major from Finance to English Literature after finally realizing what she wanted to do with her life. Having spent her whole life in the Middle East (Dubai and Saudi Arabia) Rida had no choice but to grow up a shopaholic! Having shifted from the desert to the great ice box that is Canada, she still finds it difficult to adjust to the freezing weather. In her spare time, Rida likes reading, watching way too many shows, stuffed crust pizza and,of course, shopping! Her aspirations are to one day live in Paris and be a writer for Vogue.