Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Since finals are looming closer and closer, Her Campus hooked us up with a goody bag of treats to help make this time of tiring study nights and endless piles of essays go just a little bit smoother!

Our Finals Survival Kits this year include:

• Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples. Cold-EEZE is the natural way to cure colds fast!
  • TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Samples. TRESemmé has your back in making sure your hair looks fabulous, even during exam time.
  • CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottles. These awesome bottles are BPA-free and have a lifetime guarantee!
  • Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines. Use the hashtag #TheTimelineProject for inspiration on how to achieve your professional dreams!
  • chain & charcoal gift card. chain & charcoal is your go-to stop for statement jewelry that won’t cost you last month’s rent and your right arm.
  • BaubleBar meme alphabet bracelet and coupons. Check out BaubleBar.com to find the perfect holiday gift ..and maybe a few for yourself!
  • Cosabella Underwear and Coupons. You can see Cosabella’s beautiful lines on their Facebook page

A big thank you goes to all our sponsors and Her Campus Nationals for the awesome kits!

Alexie is a graduate from The University of Western Ontario where she majored in English and minored in both Writing and Anthropology. She is now a graduate student at Western, where she is completing a Masters of Media in Journalism and Communications. Reality TV junkie and social media addict (follow her on instagram: @alexie_elisa and twitter: @AlexieRE_Evans), Alexie is ecstatic to be on the alum team of HC Western Ontario after loving being the campus correpondent in her undergrad!