Ashley Silver

Posted -

Campus Cutie: Ashley Silver

Age: 21

Faculty: MIT Honors Specialization

Astrological Sign: Gemini

Sorority: AOII

1. The first thing I notice about a guy is: His smile

2. Best night at western thus far? Halloween. Dressing up is so fun

3. Oh really.. What were you for halloween? .. I was a cat.

4. Song stuck in your head right now: “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”

5. I am completely terrified of: Spiders

6. Weldon floor? First Floor Laptops

7. Favourite food: Cupcakes

8. People who know me well know that: I was bitten by a squirrel when I was little, and I tend to snort when I laugh really hard

9. Favourite thing to do for fun: Shop online

10. If you could trade places with any other person for a week it would be: Two words - Megan. Fox.

11. Claim to fame: I originated the Facebook pout

12. What 3 items would you take to a desert island other than food and water? My iPhone, my stuffed animal, and the latest issue of Vogue

13. Would you rather be attacked by a giant snake OR an angry piranha? A Giant snake, because at least then I would have a chance at surviving! (I can’t swim)

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Alix Gropper is a student currently in her fourth year of an Honors Specialization in Media Information and Technoculture at Western University. She has a keen interest and experience in Public Relations and Advertising and is an avid reader of all things entertainment. As an emerging rapper/foodie/professional-tv-marathon-ist, Alix’s eclectic background of tastes gives her plenty to write about. In her spare time Alix can be found collecting large numbers of completely impractical fall jackets and plotting ways to return to Tel Aviv University, a place she left her heart in last semester while studying abroad.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login