This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Ever have trouble deciding what to eat? I know I do – sometimes there are so many good options that it’s impossible to decide! Scroll down to find the perfect combination of all your favourite foods.

BLT Grilled Cheese

3 ingredients; so easy; so fast. You get points for being fancy. Click here to get the recipe.

Taco Grilled Cheese

This should be your number 1 priority, people.

BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese

Use these leftovers for another tasty meal!

California Style Grilled Cheese

And of course, who could forget about avocados? Find the recipe here.

Pizza Grilled Cheese

Pizza Grilled Cheese and Chill? Click here for your next date

Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese

Who needs boys when you have garlicky grilled cheese? Learn how to make it here.

Mac and Grilled Cheese

Double the cheese! Find the recipe here.

Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese

It’s basically a salad with bread–what a great way to sneak fruits into your diet and it’s a sweet take on a sandwich. Click here for your servings of fruits.  

Ramen Infused Grilled Cheese

Because ramen is a university student’s staple food, this is an easy way to spice up your daily bowl of noodles. Click here for the recipe.

I hope all those pictures made your mouth water because now it’s time to get creative and impress your friends with grilled cheese heaven. Enjoy!  

Annie Lin

Northeastern

I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking!