The Orchid Boutique: Our Top Picks for Spring Break 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

In case you’re living under a rock, PSA: Spring Break is rapidly approaching. If you’re one of the lucky souls jetting off to some sort of tropical paradise, then you have certainly come to the right place. From designer swimwear, to colorful slip-on shoes, to Flash Tattoos that will shine against your new tan, The Orchid Boutique is essentially your Spring Break mecca. Check out our top picks from this season to stock your suitcase with the best of the best. Oh yeah, all Wash U students get 15% off with this promo code: WashUBreak. Shop away, my friends.  

1. Orchid Label- Black Sienna Reed Bikini: Run, jump and swim with ease in this sporty bikini. You can’t go wrong with black, but this suit comes in several other colors and patterns to match your style. This bikini is Orchid Label, which means it’s only available at The Orchid Boutique.

2. Milonga- Emel Underwire Bikini: This bright and colorful bikini has a supportive underwire so you’ll be comfortable all day long. You can get the suit as a whole or opt for one piece or the other, pairing it with a solid top or bottom.

3. L*Space- Bloomfield Tunic: This is the epitome of a perfect beach cover-up. It’s white, light and flowy, and will make you look presentable enough to go somewhere before or after the beach (brunch anyone?)

4. Vitamin A- Ursula High Waisted Bikini: I am legitimately obsessed with this suit. It’s sporty-chic and the black mesh is spot on, making this suit both trendy and flattering. It’s a bit pricey, but it’s worth it for the high quality (and don’t forget about that 15% discount).

5. Soludos Wink White Slip-onsSomething about mismatched shoes really gets me going, and in combination with the black/white/tan color scheme and the fact that this is the best pair of beach shoes, these slip-ons are definitely a must-have item on our list. Not to mention, they’re only $65, which is a steal compared to their designer counterpart, Chiara Ferragni’s sparkly wink flats.

6. My Other Bag- Sophia Black ToteThis canvas designer lookalike allows you to carry your Goyard tote to the beach without actually carrying your Goyard tote to the beach. In other words, you can have your cake and eat it too. Or, you can totally pretend you’re taking this to the beach instead of your real designer bag, even though it doesn’t exist. Either way, it’s a win-win for you.

7. Flash Tattoos- Dakota: Show off your bronzed bod with shimmery Flash Tattoos. This set, named “Dakota,” has a variety of shapes and patterns that will work on your back, feet, shoulders, or wherever else you want some glitz. Each set comes with 4 full sheets and the tattoos last 4-6 days. They’re an ideal beach accessory because you couldn’t lose them if you tried!

8. Orchid Label- White Liv MonokiniIf you’re looking for something with a little more coverage, this monokini has your name all over it. Don’t worry- if you aren’t bold enough to try the white, it also comes in black.

Visit www.TheOrchidBoutique.com to shop and follow The Orchid Boutique on social media!

Facebook- www.facebook.com/TheOrchidBoutique

Twitter- @orchidboutique

Instagram- @orchidbtq

Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.