5 Richmond Restaurants To Try This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

1. 821 Cafe – 825 W. Cary St.

If you haven’t been to 821 Cafe on Cary Street, first of all, where have you been all this time? This restaurant is amazing for many reasons. It’s really close to campus (next to the Cary Street Gym), has vegan and vegetarian options, fun happy hours and menu options from any category you can think of.

2. Pumpkin Patch at Ashland Berry Farm – 12607 Old Ridge Road, Beaverdam, Va.

Although not a restaurant, Ashland Berry Farms features outdoor kitchens where you can cook or enjoy a picnic outside with friends! It’s only about a 30 minute drive from campus and features firepits, beautiful walkways, a pumpkin patch and landscapes. It’s the perfect way to get into the fall spirit and clear your mind.

3. Strawberry Street Café – 421 Strawberry St.

It’s cute, small and has a bathtub salad bar. What more could you ask for? Located in The Fan, they specialize in old-fashioned and homemade dishes. They have plenty of unique menu options such as their Homemade Chicken Pot Pie. Yum!

4. Sticky Rice – 2232 W. Main St.

They’re the best option for when you’re hungry and looking for a vibrant environment. As a sushi joint, they also host fun events during the week such as speed bingo on Wednesdays and DJ music on Fridays. Check out their delicious menu items like the Pot Stickers and Bucket of Tots.

5. Mellow Mushroom – 3012 W. Cary St.

Pizza and huge meatball subs. Need I say more?

India Jones is a student at Virginia Commonwealth University majoring in Marketing and Fashion Merchandising. India has interned in Public Relations and Digital Marketing from multiple companies and was a contrubiting writer for the Commonwealth Times. 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!