This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Over the past five years, arm candy has become increasingly popular. A lot of the fashionistas and bloggers like to stack a variety of different bracelets with their favorite watches. This trend has become so widespread that almost everyone I encounter has some sort of arm candy going on. I personally love this trend, but I know many people think that it is too fussy-looking or not professional. To some extent, I agree with the notion that stacking a bunch of bracelets with a watch can appear overly fussy. Some girls take it to the extreme by stacking four to five bracelets with a very large watch, but the majority like to keep it classy. Two or three bracelets paired with a great watch is ideal for creating the perfect arm candy.I know that many girls have beautiful watches, but they don’t know what kinds of bracelets to stack. The general rule is that you don’t want to wear anything too thick and chunky with a watch. Besides that, you can choose from the plethora of bracelets out there, and there are so many pretty ones to choose from that it won’t be hard finding a couple that you love. Below are some of my favorite websites and brands that make great stackable bracelets. 

Tory Burch – I love their colorful leather bracelets. They’re perfect for stacking! 

BaubleBar– Gold is always a go-to hue for jewelry, as it goes with almost every color. It’s also a must during the summer. 

Michael Kors– I love these cool metal bangles with buckles! You can get them in gold, rose gold, or silver. 

Stacey Oswald, originally from South Florida, came to Vanderbilt as a member of the class of 2015 and got involved with HerCampus her freshman year. She became assistant editor that year and is now the Campus Correspondent for Vanderbilt HC as a sophomore. Stacey is currently a columnist for Ask Miss A- Nashville and the life section of The Hustler. She's also very involved in her sorority, Kappa Delta, as well as Invisible Children. Outside of school and her extracurriculars, Stacey finds happiness in many sources, the most crucial being exercise and the sun. She loves to attend exercise classes and is an avid runner; she recently completed the Country Music Half Marathon. She also loves Vitamin D, especially when on the beach- though of course, she only soaks up the sun after applying SPF. A few of the things Stacey couldn't live without? Good food (especially from Sweet Cece's, Bricktops, and Samurai Sushi), great books (The Hypnotist's Love Story is a recent favorite), her family back in Florida, her wonderful boyfriend, and all of the great friends she's made at Vanderbilt.