Top 3 Best Face Washes for Combination Skin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser

Most of Biore’s products cater to troubled skin and can dry out combination skin (especially during the winter). This is a more mild, yet effective cleanser that will take away excess oil without a dry feel. (Runs between $6.99- $8.99 at local drug and beauty stores)

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

This cleanser is my absolute favorite. The only downfall is it can be pricy. This product heats up once in contact with the skin and effectively de-clogs and minimizes pores. Also it works on brightening your complexion! It runs $28.00 and can be found in Sephora!

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Face Wash 

This cleanser is formulated with Vitamin C to give your skin a fresh feeling (especially after those long college nights and early mornings). Just like Biore, Clean & Clear is formulated to help with troubled skin such as ache so it can be harsh on combination skin but this product is perfect for getting rid of oils in the T-zone without drying you out as well! This product runs $5-8 at local drug stores! 

HCXO!

Freshman at Valdosta State University, Love fashion,positive vibes, and laughing! Enjoying every day like it's my last.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.