Our Top 5 Favorite Profiles of the Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

This year we we featured some incredible students on our profile section. Everyone was so special and have accomplished some amazing things, but we thought we would round up some of our favorites from the year.

1. Shannon HoytThis is one talented lady! As the correspondent for Take2, Shannon is basically the Ryan Seacrest of campus.

2. Arthur RoquesHC’s very own, Arthur is probably one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet (and he’s single ladies!)

3. Anne CopsAnne’s senior collection Lucida recently graced the runway at the WEAR fashion show. expect big things from her in the future. 

4. Gus JohnsonThis YouTube star has had his videos featured on shows like Tosh.O. You may have also seen Gus in some of the university’s theatre productions

5. Jess JohnsonWe’re pretty sure that Jess has the most heartwarming smile at Stout.

Olivia is a Professional Communications in Emerging Media student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. Currently the Campus Correspondent for Stout's chapter, she hopes to find a career in journalism. Originally from Milwaukee, Olivia has put her city life on hold to follow her dreams. You can follow her at her Instagram or blog, Olivia Marie.
Her Campus at UW-Stout