Cheston Bransford Newhall ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.
Hometown: Park City, Utah

Major: Political Science

Relationship Status: Single

Interesting Fact: I play the saxophone.

Favorite Snack: PB and J

Best Vacation Spot: Wherever I’m with my good friends.

Favorite Study Spot: Usually a coffee shop.

Hobbies: Making music, hanging out with my Fraternity Brothers, skiing and adventuring.

Ideal first date: I make dinner, take her on a hike/skiing and we cuddle up and watch a movie.

Favorite Utah Memory: Conducting the Utah Marching Band and getting initiated into Kappa Sigma would be my top two.

If you shuffled your iTunes, what would be the first song to play? “That’s Life” by Michael Buble

Campus Involvement: Served as President of Kappa Sigma, Vice-President of Interfraternity Council, Drum Major of the Marching Band, Orientation Leader and other great student groups.

Dream Job: Somewhere where I’m happy, successful and am able to travel.
Lexi Jones is a senior with a double major in journalism and anthropology at the University of Utah. Born and raised in Salt Lake City, she loves exploring the outdoors, rock climbing, music, and writing. She is currently a museum aid for the Bureau of Land Management. She has interned with LDS Living magazine as a writer, the Utah Museum of Natural History in the anthropology lab, and the National Society of Leadership and Success as a founding chapter president. Her inspirations are Mark Twain and Paulo Coelho. Lexi aspires to be a freelancer for National Geographic. Always pursuing multiple passions, she is currently applying to graduate school for a Masters in archaeology and a Juris doctorate, and yes, she does plan to enroll in both at the same time.