jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Best Date Ideas for the Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Whether you and your boyfriend/girlfriend have just started dating or have been in a long-term relationship, it is very easy to run out of date ideas. We can only go to so many movies and dinners until it starts getting old. Fall is a great time to go on unique and fun dates, so here is a list of ideas you and your S.O. can try!

1. Stargaze 

Pack your car with some pillows, blankets, hoodies, and thermoses of hot chocolate. Drive up to a park that is away from city lights and lay out your blankets and pillows. Chilly fall weather is the perfect excuse to cuddle. You have to keep warm right?

2. Make Caramel Apples

Caramel apples are super easy to make and oh so good. We all deserve to satisfy our sweet tooth!

3. Scary Movie Marathon

Pop some popcorn, get an enormous amount of candy, and kick back on the couch. If scary movies absolutely terrify you, don’t worry he will keep you safe!

4. Go For a Hike

It may be chilly outside, but this is the perfect time to be in nature. Take advantage of this weather and squeeze in some last minute outdoor time before the snow hits!

5. Take a Canyon Drive

If you’re not one for hiking, hop in the car! Make a fun playlist, get some snacks, and make a day out of it. 

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor