courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Signs You are WAY Too Comfortable With Your Roommates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Though no living situation is perfect, with good roommates, there is a certain point in the year where you just suddenly make yourself at home. Below are ten things that happen when you become far too comfortable with your roommates. 

1. Clothing has become optional

Suddenly you are taking your pants off ten steps away from the door just like you’re at home again.

2. You have become experts at reading each other’s expressions.

There’s no longer a mystery about whether your roommate is slightly into the guy over there or merely annoyed.

3. You’ve all seen each other in various stages of panic and tears.

Everyone has cried in front of each other at this point.

4. You know each other’s weird kinks.

Interpret kinks as you will.

5. You also know each other’s secret crushes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

6. You find yourselves talking about poop more often than before.

Suddenly, nothing is TMI

7. You also know how to push each other’s buttons.

8. The inside jokes are GOLD

9. You’ve learned to appreciate each other’s culinary skills

That is, if any of you ever cook

10. You have kinda found yourself a little family away from home

Cheers to you for having a living situation you love coming home to!

With a double major in Political Science and Economics, Allyson hopes to become either a lawyer or a professor of political science after she finishes her degree at the U. Her hobbies include shopping for clothing she cannot afford and working out without breaking a sweat. She is an avid lover of podcasts, and always appreciates recommendations. 
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor