Wellness Wednesday: Meet Cassey Ho of Blogilates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Collegiettes™, finding time to stay fit can be a challenge while managing school, work and a social life. If you don’t have time to get to a gym, you can still get a quick workout in with YouTube sensation Cassey Ho.     

Cassey is a certified fitness instructor and the creator of Blogilates, a fitness channel on YouTube. She uses POP pilates and mat routines to help sculpt your body. Her videos are so inspirational and her bubbly personality keeps you motivated. “Train like a beast, look like a beauty” is one of her mottos.

Aside from her YouTube series, blog, POP Pilates DVD and active wear collection, author can now be added to her list of achievements. Her recent book Hot Body Year Round is full of nutrition guidelines, as well as tips on living happy and healthy while you sculpt your body year round.

Through her Pop Pilates program and diet regimen, staying on a fitness track has never been so easy. With 5 minute ab videos, there’s no excuse not to be in shape. Get started today!

Photo Credits:

www.blogilates.com

Jessica Cipriano. Junior at the University of South Florida majoring in communications. Just a small town girl with big dreams. I am a fashionista, pinterest obsessed, and lover of makeup. I am a big foodie and love to cook. I have a passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture. 
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.