Party it up for FREE with Bing and HC!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC chapter.

Hey collegiettes! Bummed the school year is over so there are no more parties on campus? Well, guess what? Her Campus is joining Bing to celebrate the release of the new Bing and we are coming to LA to throw a
huge party just for you! From 7 to 9 pm this Thursday (May 31st!) at Hemingway’s Lounge in Hollywood Bing and Her Campus will be hosting a free party with an open bar for all you collegiettes to celebrate the new Bing with us. Totally interested and want to sign up right now? Just click HERE and register online! As if that isn’t fabulous enough, at the event Bing and Her Campus are giving away awesome prizes like Lenovo Ultrabook computers and other swag. Not to mention, Her Campus co-founder, Windsor Hanger and fellow exec team member Taylor Chartier will even be there to party it up with you! Join them for free food, drinks, music, prizes and more this Thursday!

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!