Your New Celebrity Girl Crushes- The Starlets on the Rise

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Deep down, every girl has a celebrity woman they admire and obsess about. Here are a few starlets whose names you will start to remember and who might become your new girl crush. (Besides Beyonce, of course.)

Gal Gadot

“Who the heck is that?” You ask. I had no idea either until my boyfriend dragged me to “Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice.” She is the stunning and powerful she-beast that is Diana Prince, AKA Wonder Woman. Gadot kicks major butt in this movie and is gorge beyond belief. Basically, she is the perfect embodiment of all of our inner GIRL power.

Alicia Vikander

Vikander is an adorable Swedish actress who just recently exploded to high fame in the past year. She won the Best Supporting Actress category at the 2016 Oscars and was (in my opinion) the best dressed lady at the whole ceremony. Vikander is ridiculously charming and is currently dating Michael Fassbender. Talk about a perfect couple. You’ll definitely be seeing more of this darling in years to come.

Daisy Ridley

I’m not afraid to say it. I’m a huge freaking Star Wars fan and like the rest of America, I fell in love with the character Rey in the film. Daisy Ridley is a neophyte actress and she is so down to earth. Star Wars: The Force Awakens was her first film! Can you believe it? She killed it in the movie and she is a delight to follow on social media. Her character Rey is also another example of a powerful woman slaying it in the galaxy. She is a perfect role model for young woman to look up to and is incredibly respectable.