Seriously…you’re so close: Summer 2K14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Summer is less than a week away. Almost done studying. Almost done with dorm life. Almost time to spend as much time as you want with the people (and pets) you love. Just a few more finals and you’re there. So in honor of this week that is going to (hopefully) go by oh so quickly, here is a wonderful study break opportunity to get you stoked for summer 2K14!

First of all, of course we have to appreciate the fact that we can finally belt out Olaf’s favorite song and actually feel his excitement.

You get to do all the things this quirky snowman is looking forward to like swimming whenever you want.

You can finally get those crazy tanlines you’ve been longing for all winter

And you get to spend the majority of your time relaxing

Unless of course you have to work this summer…but hey, that just means you’re (temporarily) not poor anymore

And this money means you get to have fun doing activities that require money and have no regrets about spending money you don’t have

Or not…making up your own free games is more fun anyways

You also get to spend time with whoever you want…like your family

Your friends

Or your pets

Or by yourself…if your feeling that

Hey, since you’re all by yourself why don’t you enjoy some of that home cooked food that doesn’t look like it was just plopped out of a plastic package

Or take a shower…without shoes and hopefully uninterrupted 

You could even unpack your dorm boxes and hope all your stuff now fits into one room

I don’t know how you’ll choose to spend your summer but no matter how you do or who you’re with please just have a safe and happy summer to remember! Don’t forget…less than 5 days!