This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Sick of using beauty product after product when you wake up in the morning and before you go to bed? Yes, we know there are hundreds of anti-aging creams, tinted moisturizers, primers, and brighteners out there. But what if you could take all of those and put it into one tube? Well, lucky for you this product, Urban Decay All-In-One BB cream has it all. This doesn’t take you 10 minutes to apply, it takes you 10 seconds and it is definitely one of the must-have products of the year. It doesn’t just act as a primer, it covers blemishes, moisturizes, tones, brightens, and last but not least the light beige tint is universal. What more could you ask for? Not to mention it also minimizes pores, lines, wrinkles, and redness instantly. This product is perfect for days when you don’t feel like putting a lot of makeup, but still want to look polished because it gives you that dewy finish. But beware girls: if you’re looking for something full-coverage this product is not for you, although it does work as a nice primer to foundation. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!