This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

With finals around the corner, it is the perfect time to stay in with your girlfriends and relax with some classic chick flicks. Here are just a few of my favorite girls night movies! 

1. Fifty Shades of Grey Christian Grey. That’s all. 

2. The NotebookThe key to a good girls night in movie marathon is ANY Nicholas Sparks film. The Notebook never gets old though. 
  3. Sex And The CityThis is a great one to watch with the girls- it is so relatable it’s like you’re watching a movie about your own life. 
  4. How To Lose A Guy In 10 DaysJust another classic movie about how two people accidentally fall in love. Of course, it’s on this list. 
  5. The Fault In Our StarsDo you want to cry for 2 hours straight? This is the movie for you and your girls! 
  6. If I StayAnother tear jerker but definitely a great movie to add to the movie marathon list. 
  7. Me Before YouSorry, ANOTHER movie that will make you cry for an hour. Definitely one of the better, more recent chick flicks. 
  8. TrainwreckDon’t feel like crying? This is one of the funniest movies to watch for any girls movie marathon night. Plus, Amy Schumer is perfection. 
  9. Friends With BenefitsMila Kunis and Justin Timberlake – do I have to say more?
  10. CluelessOldie but obviously goodie. We are all Cher deep down. 
  11. Magic MikeNo guy will ever watch this with you so this is perfect for a girls night in. 
  12. 27 DressesA movie about weddings? I’m in. 
  13. BridesmaidsAnother movie about weddings, but wayyy funnier. Definitely a must see. 
  14. Sisterhood Of The Traveling PantsIf you and your girlfriends can’t relate to this movie then are you even really friends?
  15. Legally BlondeBecause Elle Woods was our role model growing up. #GIRLPOWER
  16. 13 Going On 3013 Going On 30 is a perfect story about two childhood best friends falling in love so of course, it’s on this list. 
  17. Pitch PerfectBecause this a capella group is #SQUADGOALS
  18. 10 Things I Hate About YouBasically Heath Ledger singing ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’ makes this a perfect girls night movie. 
  19. Mean GirlsBecuase this movie is so #fetch and will never get old. 
  20. She’s The ManClassic #Throwback to the first time we all fell in love with Channing Tatum. 
I am a senior at the University of New Hampshire studying Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing and a minor in communications. I'm so excited to be HC UNH's CC this year! Check out my blog: https://www.cupoftblog.com/ HCXO <3
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!