10 Reasons You Should Be Naked All the Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

The feeling of finally being able to take off your bra after a long day is probably definitely one of the best feelings in the world, after…well nothing actually. The questions is, why not go all the way and strip down to your birthday suit at every chance you get? I promise you, you’re going to become addicted to living in the buff.

1. Your imperfections are beautiful.

When you see yourself naked more, you will start to accept what you think are your flaws. Becoming familiar with your body is the best way to boost your confidence! Everyone’s body is different, so there are no molds you should be forcing yourself to try to fit into!

2. Your best features look even better naked.

Think your butt looks good in those Lululemons? Girl, I bet it looks even better without anything holding it in. Or how about those super amazing abs you’ve been working hard to get? No one can see those babies when you have a shirt on!

3. Being in the kitchen is a game changer.

Cooking and baking naked is a fantasy for some with their significant other, but who says you can’t pull that kind of stuff every day by yourself? Everything tastes better when you’re naked, just steer clear of anything with hot grease!

4. You’ll have less laundry to do.

If you don’t have to leave the house for the day, why bother putting on clothes that you’re just gonna have to wash in a couple days? Skip the sweats and the baggy t-shirt and keep warm with a blanket instead, you’ll be 10 times more comfy too.

5. You don’t have to wear a bra.

I already said it, but it honestly deserves to be said an infinity times more. Let your girls free!

6. You can wear anything you want.

Once you’ve become comfortable in your skin, you’ll have the confidence to pull off any style of clothing, for those times when you must throw on an outfit. Don’t think you looked good in strapless dresses or in skinny jeans before? Try them on again and tell me you don’t think you can’t own the look!

7. Have you slept naked before?

There’s no better way to fall asleep than feeling the cold sheets on your skin. It’s the easiest way to regulate your temperature too, so if you get too hot – take off a blanket, too cold – add another one. Sleeping naked is great for letting your hoo-ha get some fresh air too!

9. Exercising naked is invigorating.

Try doing exercises that you can do in the comfort of your own privacy and see how much more exciting it feels.  Yoga and swimming are fan favorites that come highly recommended.

*Totally understand if you gotta throw on a sports bra if you’re going to hop on the treadmill.

9. Don’t have time to have naked time?

Put getting dressed as your last step. Your makeup, hair, après shower dance routine…they are perfect activities to do naked!

10. Being naked is just plain awesome!

Never let anyone tell you it’s weird to strip down and strut what your momma gave you!

UNH Her Campus writer
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!