Reminder: Raleigh-Durham Fashion Week is coming!!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

College Fashion Week is coming to Raleigh-Durham!

Hey there collegiettes! We are thrilled to announce that Raleigh-Durham has been selected as one of
four locations across the country to host the first-ever College Fashion Week! Ladies from UNC,
NCSU and Duke will join forces with the Her Campus executive team and U by Kotex to put on the
biggest, baddest fashion show that UNC has ever seen! There will be
amazing goody bags, lots of free food and best of all – groundbreaking fashion!

College Fashion Week will take place at Mirage Nightclub on Saturday, October 13 from 6-9pm. Want
to come? Get on the guest list by heading over to CollegeFashionWeek.com and registering for a
spot. Space is limited so make sure to act quickly!

Melissa Paniagua is a senior journalism major at The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, specializing in public relations. She is currently a fashion market intern at ELLE Magazine. On campus, Melissa acts as the Her Campus president as well as the vice president of the Carolina Association of Future Magazine Editors, UNC’s Ed2010 chapter. In the past, she has been an intern for Southern Weddings Magazine and a contributing writer for Her Campus. Melissa has an appreciation for all things innovative, artful and well designed and hopes to work in marketing for a women’s lifestyle magazine in the future!