Campus Cutie: Eric Albright ‘14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

You may have seen this week’s Campus Cutie, Eric Albright, taking the field last weekend at UNC’s annual Blue & White game. Eric plays tight end for the football team, but he maintains that that isn’t all he’s about. He may spend a considerable amount of his time “hanging out” with Coach Fedora but when he’s off the field he’s just trying to enjoy his time here at UNC. Whether it’s playing with his adorable puppy or dominating beer chugging contest, he’s filling up his time outside of football with other awesome college memories. He may seem vicious on the field but he’s a real sweetheart when he’s not suited up. So if you haven’t met him yet you should definitely introduce yourself!

Name: Eric Albright

Hometown: Raleigh, NC

Year: Junior

Major: Business

Where do you study Davis/UL/other: Football Center

Fun Fact: My roommates and I rescued a dog

Motto: Good is the enemy of greatness

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Food: Ice Cream

Favorite Movie: Batman

What’s your dream job: CEO of a fortune 500 company

Biggest pet peeve: Impolite people

What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever done: Probably when I went white water rafting through the Grand Canyon

What is your favorite UNC memory: My first night out in Chapel Hill freshman year

Biggest Fear: Failing and then giving up

Name one thing on your bucket list: To go skydiving

What is your special skill/talent/bragging rights: I’m a really fast chugger

Who is your role model/hero: My dad

Melissa Paniagua is a senior journalism major at The University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, specializing in public relations. She is currently a fashion market intern at ELLE Magazine. On campus, Melissa acts as the Her Campus president as well as the vice president of the Carolina Association of Future Magazine Editors, UNC’s Ed2010 chapter. In the past, she has been an intern for Southern Weddings Magazine and a contributing writer for Her Campus. Melissa has an appreciation for all things innovative, artful and well designed and hopes to work in marketing for a women’s lifestyle magazine in the future!