Jacqueline Pettus

Posted -

Major: Dance – Choreography/Performance and Teaching

Year: Junior

Hometown: Littleton, CO

Why Missoula: It was the only school that gave me a scholarship and I have never been to Montana so it was a completely new place.

Favorite Music: Country

What makes you the happiest? Spending time with my family, my boyfriend, and my friends and dancing

What other activities are you involved with during the school year: I have dance performances throughout the school year and work at the UC Food Court.

If you could travel to one place where would it be: Ireland

What’s your favorite childhood memory: Anytime I spent with my mom.

UM has been in the news a lot lately, is there anything you’d like to say to those who may not attend the university or know what’s really going on? As a student, what would you like to say: The University of Montana is an amazing place and we shouldn’t be judged by the actions of some of our students. It is such a welcoming environment and an amazing place to live.

Are you tired of the political commercials yet: Yes.

One “fun fact” about you that most people don’t know: I have two nieces that are older than me.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Enter to Win!

Check out Her Campus Contests on LockerDome on LockerDome

About The Author

I am majoring in Native American Studies with a minor in English. I hope to return to reservations in Washington and Montana to improve education and give the desire to strive for a better life. I enjoy writing (Fiction), reading, hiking, and the ocassional couple hours of Pinterest! :)

Editor's Note

Calling all collegiettes! We're looking for the 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Enter yourself (or your BFF!) by 5/31 at hercampus.com/22under22.

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login