danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Irish Female Digital Influencers That You Need To Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UL chapter.

So recently I have become completely submersed in the world of digital influencers. I definitely dedicate at least one hour a day to checking in on my favourites, seeing what they’re up to and quite often, finding myself wallowing in envy when I’ve finished. They’re also my absolute go-to for tips and advice on everything from beauty to fashion and general well-being. Here I’ve narrowed it down to five of my own personal favourite female Irish digital influencers to share with you. Maybe you’re already an influencer fanatic like myself and just need to add to your ever-growing list, or maybe you just want to see what all the hype is about. Either way, I recommend you give this list a read!

1. Erika Fox

Erika Fox is an Irish Fashion and Lifestyle blogger currently living the American dream in New York City. If you’re easily jealous then maybe it’s best to avoid this one because her snapchat story will have you turning green with envy. Her wardrobe and makeup kit are both to die for and she’s just an all-round positive, chatty person! Erika shares her daily picture perfect life in the city with her followers across all of her social media accounts. In New York, she has worked with big names such as Michael Kors and Vera Wang… Cue the inner little green-eyed monster! If you’re a fashion, beauty and lifestyle fanatic with a love for the big apple, this girl is right up your street!

Snapchat- retroflame1

Website- www.retro-flame.com

Instagram- retroflame

YouTube- Retro Flame

2. Terrie McEvoy

Terrie is a successful fashion, beauty, lifestyle and travel blogger. The globe-trotting brunette beaut is currently based in Sydney, Australia where she works as a clinical facilitator for student nurses aside from entertaining her thousands of followers daily through social media. This girl is just what you would call ‘life goals’ – excuse the incredibly basic term but it’s an undeniable truth. She just seems to have it all! Her Instagram will also have you feeling the envy. If you suffer from severe wanderlust, then she will have your inner travel bug hungry for adventure! Warning: You may have to mentally prepare yourself for the jealousy that comes with following her…

Snapchat- tmcevoy24

Website- www.terriemcevoy.ie

YouTube- Terrie Mcevoy

Instagram- terriemcevoy

3. Grace Mongey aka FacesByGrace

Grace Mongey is one of Ireland’s leading beauty, fashion and lifestyle bloggers. The Tallaght native documents her daily life on social media, sharing advice and tips that we can all find useful. As well as sharing beauty, fashion and lifestyle tips, Grace also shares her daily experiences of being a mother. After allowing her followers to share the journey of her pregnancy (and even her labour… yes you read that right!) Grace had them on tenterhooks anxiously awaiting the arrival of ‘Baby Faces’ as she gave birth to Sienna Harper in September, 2016. Grace has an incredibly supportive and loyal group of followers who are completely engrossed in her busy, day-to-day life. She is such a positive and down-to-earth person and her snaps of the adorable Sienna will have you DYING.

Snapchat- facesbygrace23

Website- www.facesbygrace.com

Twitter – @FacesByGrace

Instagram- facesbygrace23

4. Pippa O’Connor Ormond

Besides being my absolute woman crush, Pippa O’Connor Ormond is (yes, you guessed it!) a fashion, beauty, travel and lifestyle guru. She’s also a successful businesswoman with her famous fashion factories, Pippa palette and gorgeous new range of POCO jeans. Pippa seems to be the woman of the moment. I’m also admittedly guilty of trying out new products solely for the reason that they’ve been recommended by her because she is such a queen in the beauty world. In the midst of her success, Pippa always stays grounded and admirably humble which she has to be credited for. Her OOTDs will have you swooning, they are always so gorge!

Snapchat- pippa.oconnor

Website- www.pippa.ie

Instagram- pipsy_pie

5. Suzanne Jackson aka SoSueMe

Suzanne Jackson introduced me to the world of influencers as she was probably one of the very first I began following and I’ve never looked back since. I am now a self-proclaimed addict! If you don’t follow her, your current humble abode is probably underneath a rock, completely estranged from all forms of social media. Suzanne’s career continues to flourish and grow as she is constantly pursuing new business ventures. Her range of beauty products (especially the lashes!) are absolute must-haves in every makeup bag. She has also recently launched her own clothing line, SoSuBySJ which was an instant hit with her followers! Suzanne’s luxurious lifestyle is just the ultimate dream. She also documents her travels to exotic, picturesque locations which will have you staring out your raindrop stained window wishing you were her.

Snapchat- sosueme_ie

Website- www.sosueme.ie

Instagram- sosueme_ie

So there they are ladies, go forth and try keep your envy at bay!

Official Contributor for HCUL
University of Limerick Chapter Correspondent. Studying Journalism and New Media.