Yes to B.I.O.: TheVeil’s Style & Variety Show This Friday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Witness the un – ehem – veiling of the first annual exhibition of talents and personalities at TheVeil’s Style & Variety Show, “Yes to B.I.O.” this Friday, February 3rd at 7pm! 

TheVeil is a newly founded organization on campus and promotes the importance of beauty inside and out (B.I.O.).  It approaches this goal through the celebration of each student’s individual ideas of self-expression and personal style.  Confidence is key to the founders and members of TheVeil.  They have taken advantage of various volunteering activities throughout the semester and continue to do so.

The fee for students with I-Cards is $3 and for non-students it is $5.  All proceeds will go to the National Eating Disorder Association.

The show will include an array of acts, including dance and musical groups, and will also include a fashion show, debuting the many eclectic styles of UIC students.

There will even be a raffle and refreshments!

Sponsoring the show are Urban Outfitters, Seer Outfitters, Akira Chicago, Starbucks, Forever Yogurt, Paul Mitchell, and Hawkeye’s.