Natalie Albergo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Name: Natalie Albergo

Year: Sophomore

Major: Psychology and Criminology

Age: 19

Hometown: West Chicago

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Class: Criminology

Q: What would your perfect date consist of?

A: A nice dinner and a long walk around the city

Q: Who do you look up to most  in life and why?

A: My sister, because she’s my older sister and she has always been there for me and always will be

Q: What are some of your goals in life?

A: To have a good job, and to raise a family

Q: Are you a part of any campus organizations or clubs?

A: yes, Phi Sigma Sigma

Q: What are your hobbies/ what do you do in your spare time?

A: Listen to music, nap, hang out with friends

Q: Are you single or in a relationship?

A: Single

Q: What qualities do you look for in a guy?

A: Sense of humor, confidence, laid back personality, and smart

Q: What is something that no one else knows about you?

A: I can put my whole fist in my mouth, wanna see?

if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('500f3c19-dc70-46f8-bbe2-f3fba22b8709');Get the Daily Stock Market Image Sidebar Widget widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('8a68c96d-993e-47fa-a72a-abd1438298e0');Get the Mortgage Loan Calculator widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('93fb7768-bd93-4081-883a-8ca1804facc7');Get the Daily Financial News Articles widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)
Claudia was born in Mexico and moved to Chicago at the age of 8. She is currently attending the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Marketing major. She is really excited to be a part of the HerCampus team and is ready to make HC grow at UIC. She can’t go a day without exercising and especially enjoys Zumba! She loves fashion and reads blogs every day, that’s where she gets her inspiration when she dresses, and hopes to one day have her own! Claudia is currently a representative for AKIRA Chicago, for discount codes contact her at (cmarti74@uic.edu). She strives to be a better person every day, and is really thankful for everything she has. One of Claudia’s favorite quotes is “Enjoy all that you have while you pursue everything that you want”.