This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Spring break isn’t upon us yet, but that doesn’t mean we can’t start scheming, right? Humor me, readers, as we march into another world…

The world of Wes Anderson is an exotic and fantastic place. He opened another window into that world this past Friday in The Grand Budapest Hotel. For the geographically challenged (like myself), Budapest is Hungary’s capital, which is located in central Europe. The film chronicles the Hungarian hotel’s famed concierge, Gustave H and his relationship with lobby boy, Zero Moustafa. As Gustave takes Zero under his wing, action and adventure soar. A sparkling cast includes Ralph Fiennes (as Gustave), Adrian Brody, Bill Murray, Tilda Swinton, Jude Law, Saoirse Ronan, Jason Schwartzman, Owen Wilson, newcomer, Tony Revolori (as Zero) and more!

Speaking of Budapest and new guys on the entertainment circuit, George Ezra sings of Budapest in his debut EP, Did You Hear the Rain? While one wouldn’t expect such a ripe voice from such a young face, the British singer-songwriter’s rough and rich vocals render effortlessly. Fans of Bob Dylan, Tom Odell and Half Moon Run will swoon. Linger a little longer by watching the bright video below.

After your stay in “Budapest”, join George in another atmosphere as he dynamically covers OneRepublic’s “Counting Stars”.

Meaghan craves music almost as much as a good cup of coffee or a bagel smothered with cream cheese. Therefore, her most significant contribution to HerCampus arises once a week via her "Music Blog" section. Through this column, Meaghan hopes to inform and excite readers, introducing them to a variety of new music and music-related topics. Although difficult to decipher her crystal ball's contents, she would love to be working towards an outlet that combines design, writing, music, fashion, art and entertainment in the future. Obsessions also include the color pink and quoting her favorite films. 
UIC Contributor.