david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Cute Couples Costumes for Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Halloween is just around the corner,  so here are some last minute costumes for you and your boo! 

1. Princess Peach & Mario: 

This classic costumes is something easy and one you can never go wrong with. 

2. A lightning bolt and its victim:

This a personal favorite! But be prepared to destroy some clothes and hope you can handle a flame!

3. The soldier and nurse:

This one is for the history lovers out there who are prepared to kiss their costume partner all night long.

4. Peanut Butter and Jelly:

A nice and delicious costume!

5. Deer and Hunter

It is kinda twisted, but definitely makes for a cute outfit!

6. Mermaid and Poseidon:

This one’s even for the non-Little Mermaid lovers out there.

7. A Greaser and Pink Lady: 

This costume sort of seems like a been there done that, but it’s one that will never go out of style…just like the classic musical. 

8. Dorothy and the Scarecrow:

Another musical costume! But who doesn’t love the Wizard of Oz? The gruesome twist this couple added makes it even more creative!

9. The Incredibles:

You definitely do not need to be a child for this one!

10. Risky Business Cuties:

A risky and cute pair! 

Anna Rubino

Illinois '19

Anna Rubino is currently a senior at the University of Illinois at Chicago and majoring in Communications and Business Administration. She hopes to work in the sports marketing field and use her passion and knowledge of sports as a career.
Erin is a Communication student at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the President and Editor-in-Chief of UIC's Her Campus chapter. On a daily basis, she can be found making excessive film references and getting overly emotional about superhero TV shows. She has a deep passion for writing, movies, music, good books, and great food, and will gladly talk your ear off about all of the above if prompted to do so.