#WomanCrushWednesday: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are the role models for every collegiette out there. Not only are they glamorous and successful, but they’re also smart, funny and savvy. And to top it all off, they’re best friends. It’s probably been every girl’s dream at one point for her and her best friend to be famous celebrities. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are an inspiration to us all. On their own, they’ve each written for television, starred on shows and movies and written biographies. Together, they’ve hosted the Golden Globes, starred in several movies and appeared on Saturday Night Live. We’re honored to make this dynamic duo our Woman Crush Wednesday, and here’s why:

First of all, they’re politically savvy.

But they also like to party.

They know how to appreciate each other…

… and show affection even on stage.

They love their drinks.

They photobomb each other.

They’re always in sync.

Their laughs are adorable.

They tell it like it is…

… no matter where they are.

Not only do they work well together in movies…

… but they also love each other in real life.

So give these amazing gals a high-five, and make them your Woman Crush Wednesday!

Petrana Radulovic is a senior studying English and Computer Science. She hopes to be a writer someday and live in the Pacific Northwest, where she will undoubtedly divide her time between sipping coffee at a local café and sipping coffee in her living room, working on her latest story. She enjoys singing when she thinks she’s the only person at home, obsessively watching America’s Next Top Model, and wearing all black no matter what the weather. In her future, she sees many cats and many books and many mugs. She is currently the Senior Editor for HerCampus UFL, but writes the occasional article because she can't help herself. This is her sixth semester with HerCampus.