This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Christmas is undoubtedly the most wonderful time of the year. Lights are cast upon rooftops, decorations can be seen all over town, and classic Christmas tunes play through the radio airwaves. But no one can get you in the Christmas spirit more than the jolly cast of The Office. Here is their rendition of the holidays.

The Christmas season starts the day after Thanksgiving with Black Friday. As you dash between dozens of shoppers and wait in astronomically long lines at the mall, all you can think is:

But since it’s the most wonderful time of the year, you decide to just focus on all the Christmas cheer.

Just thinking about Christmas time leaves you feeling extremely jolly.

And the constant stream of Christmas music heard throughout the entire season leaves you like this:

Plus, you get to enjoy the magical weather that accompanies the holidays! Just kidding, we live in Florida.

Going home for vacation and being reunited with all your old high school friends is always fun.

You have to remind all your suitors that holiday festivities don’t change your friendship.

You get to buy all your closest friends and family members gifts that accurately show how much you like them.

Not to mention you get to show off your awesome gift-wrapping skills.

Waking up on Christmas morning looks a little something like this:

On Christmas Day, seeing your distant relatives always results in a multitude of questions you never want to answer. “How is college going?” “When do you graduate?” “Why are you majoring in that…?” “Why don’t you have a boyfriend yet?”

And when they ask you about your plans after college, your only response is:

When it’s time for the annual family Christmas picture, it takes about 20 tries to get it right.

When your family members try to be cool and join in on your conversation with your siblings and cousins:

When you’re finally 21 and can drink at the family gathering:

But they still make you sit at the kid table…

After Christmas dinner, you feel more stuffed than a Thanksgiving turkey, and your tummy is thankful for all the amazing food you just consumed.

But then you see the dessert table and feel genuinely blessed.

When your Great Aunt Joan gives you a horrendous Christmas sweater as your present and you have to pretend you like it:

But at the end of it all, the real meaning of Christmas is all that matters.

Merry Christmas, collegiettes! And remember: Michael Scott is the reason for the season.

Photo Credit: Eonline.com