Are You in Her Lane?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Name: Lane Zorich

Age: 21

Major: Geography and Anthropology

Celebrity Crush: Taylor Kitsch or a young Harrison Ford

Relationship Status: Currently seeing someone.

What do you first notice about guys (and why)?: Eyes, I feel like you can tell how kind someone is by their eyes and how they look at you.

Dislikes?: Ego or someone who isn’t comfortable in their own skin.

Hobbies: I’ve been hula hooping for over 2 years, I’m on the UCSB Women’s Rugby Team, and I’m an avid outdoor enthusiasts – I’m usually outside hiking or exploring somewhere.

How many festivals have you been too?: Too many to count, I don’t know, maybe 12?

What is your favorite song to hula hoop too?: Anything by Odesza.

Where do you work?: Zizzo’s Coffee at Ice in Paradise!

What is your favorite food?: Anything with cheese and bread.

What is your ideal first date?: I like things a little more off the beaten track, if someone were to take me climbing, sailing or even just on a walk somewhere new I would have a great time. Finish the day at a really good cafe or pub and share a bunch of different plates over a few drinks. 

Where could guys find you on the weekend?: Probably in the North Campus Open Space running or climbing a tree

What has been your favorite place to explore/travel too?: I don’t have favorite places just favorite moments, but if I had to choose it would probably be Bosnia or Brazil.

What do you hope will happen when this article is posted?: People come watch my Rugby games on Saturdays!

Instagram: lanelovezyou

**first and last photo credit to Shant Rising