The Eat Show: Foodchella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Calling all foodies! We attended The Eat Show this past Saturday in Los Angeles, California. So many amazing restaurants were in attendence at this food Coachella and we ate our way through the venue. It was a great way to try all our favotire bucketlist restaurants in Los Angeles.

After we checked in, we receive cards to visit each food station around the venue. There were so many restuarants in attendance. 

Each restaurant provided a special sample of one of their favorite items. At first, we were eager to eat as much as we could, but by then the of the food tour I could not take another bite.

Some of my favorite samples included Churro balls from Nitaolado, a nitrogen ice cream store, and cotten candy butter nut squash soup from MexiKosher.

I was also super excited to visit the Nushi booth for Sushi Burritos, or shall I say Sushi Bae-rritos?

Highlight of my visit was taking a dip in the sprinkle pool. As someone who has had intense FOMO from the Ice Cream Musuem, I was very excited to live my sprinkles dream.

I left The Eat Show a happy camper with a full belly and a bag full of snacks for later.

Check out their website for more info on future events.

Photos Courtesy of Sara Zaghi

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com