10 “Gilmore Girls” Quotes That Are You During Midterm Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

In honor of the most anticipated series premiere of the year, here are some classic Gilmore Girls quotes that are guaranteed to resonate with anyone who has a midterm coming up soon.

1.)

The weekend is over and reality starts to set in! That midterm you were dreading is this week which means you’ll be a zombie for the next couple of days!

2.)

You start studying and soon you realize that you have so much material to cover and not enough time to do it all. So sleep becomes a suggestion, not a requirement. Sadly, this means that looking great also becomes a suggestion and it’s one you’re really not bothered about right now.

3.)

You’re a little embarrassed and worried about how much coffee you’ve been drinking but how else are you supposed to function properly if you don’t caffeinate?

4.)

Ok so now you’re starting to feel bad about looking sloppy and not taking proper care of yourself. You really want to make a change but you just know you can’t – at least not until after this midterm!

5.)

Nothing you read makes sense anymore! What does midterm even mean? What are words?

6.)

Everything and everyone is pissing you off becuase you’re so sleep deprived and you’re so over studying! You just can’t deal with humans!

7.)

So apart from not going to the gym and not sleeping regularly, you’re also not eating like a normal person! Your cravings are wild but you don’t even feel guilty about giving in to them.

8.)

Because drinking it just doesn’t do anything for you anymore! Coffee is the only reason you are keeping it together right now and you need a stronger dose otherwise your life will turn to shambles!

9.)

You don’t know what you’re feeling anymore and you can’t even differentiate one emotion from another! You start off crying because you realized how exhausted you are, but then you start laughing because you know humour will help you survive.

10.)

You’re finally done and you couldn’t care less how you did on that midterm because you’re just happy it’s all over! All you want to do is celebrate and you will not let anyone kill your good vibes!

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.