This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Well folks, it’s among us.  With the weight of final exams, essays, and projects on our backs and in need of completion before winter break rolls around, the students of the University of Central Florida could use a little motivation.   My best theory is that in the early 1800s some hotty-toddy professors of Harvard sat around smoking a pipe and plotting against poor defenseless students.  And thus, finals week were born.   Lets face it; it’s safe to say before December 10th the Knights have many late nights ahead of them.

If you’re like me, I’m constantly searching for new and innovative jams that will keep me going on those late nights.  My go to: Pandora, a personalized Internet radio.  It’s like it knows all your favorite songs! If you’re a lost soul in search of a Pandora station that’ll accompany you on your loneliest late nights in the library, look no further.  Here are some of the best Pandora stations that will keep you going until material is memorized, assignments are finished, and papers are submitted.

Film Scores Radio

This is for all you cinema-lovers.  The station consists of tracks from your favorite movies that provide some motivation to get you through finals week.  How can you not be motivated when listening to The Pirates of the Caribbean or Harry Potter theme songs?  This station will leave you feeling like you can save the world, rescue a damsel in distress or maybe just inspired to get through the next chapter.

Mozart Radio

This might be the most mainstream of the studying Pandora stations.  I get it, you weren’t born in the 18th century, but rumor has it listening to the classical sounds of our boy Mozart can lead to memorization.  BINGO!

Sufjan Stevens Radio

Studying or not, this station is Pandora’s best-kept secret if you don’t mind lyrics with a mellow music background.  This is for the folky- folks featuring Iron & Wine, The Shins, and Andrew Bird to name a few.  I find myself somewhat eager to begin studying because soon enough I’ll be listening to the angelic voice of my man Sufjan.  It’s hard to be stressed when jamming to this calm radio.

The Piano Guys Radio

Believe when I say that this is another one of Pandora’s best-kept-secrets.  You know that moment you hear a beautiful classical version of a total mainstream song that you would normally turn down on the radio, but since there’s a new twang to it you’ll spare it?  Well, with this station, you get to relive this refreshing moment over and over again.  If you haven’t figured it out yet, this station will keep you on your toes and entertained as you conquer Trigonometry.

Instrumental Hip-Hop Radio

By far one of my favorite stations to listen to when studying for a good ol’ exam.  It’s Lil Wayne and all the top names in the business minus the lyrics but with all the swag.  Yes please!  Scoring an A on your big exam, gangster rap made you do it.

New Age Instrumental Radio

This station is for all you procrastinators who are just in need of a hug.  With feel-good music and calming sounds of the piano you’ll be left calm and confident to do well on your exam.  Everything will be alright my friend.

Trance Radio

For all you electronica heads, this station is for you.  My preference turned down low.  This has the fast paced tracks you crave in dubstep but without the sharp sounds that can be found distracting and lead to the 15-lettered word “procrastination.”  With featured artists such as Tiesto, Deadmau5, and Kascade this station will turn you into a machine. No EDM festival attire needed.

Clair de Lune Radio

For you easily distracted students, this station will get you into the zone.  I mean who else didn’t fall in love when Edward played Bella’s Lullaby (aka Clair de Lune) for Bella herself?  While listening to this classical station you’ll feel smarter before you even open up that exam.

60’s Folk Radio

Okay, I’m a little bit of an old-soul you can say.  If people in the library were to discover I shared a common playlist with my parents, I’d probably be pointed and laughed at.  Hey, don’t knock it until you try it. I thoroughly enjoy the later eras of the 60’s and 70’s.  With sounds by Simon & Garfunkel, our dudes The Beatles, James Taylor and the Mamas & The Papa’s- you’ll be surprised how entertained you can be while getting some of those assignments out of the way.

Rihanna Radio

You’ve earned this one.  This isn’t the station you would necessarily listen to while doing that hard-hitting memorization.  Instead this is for when you’re packing up your bags.  You’re ready to ace this exam, ready to “F***k sh** up” as our friends from Step Brothers would say.  You survived a draining session in the library, walk out to this station and you’ll be feeling like a boss. Deuces!

Just remember, Keep Calm and Study On.