For most of us, working out is an absolute must in order to maintain our sexy figure.
Why? Well unfortunately, the majority of us aren’t born being a size 2, we aren’t equipped with a super-fast metabolism that disintegrates every ounce of food we digest within a matter of seconds, our faces aren’t naturally flawless, we don’t have perfect bone structure, and…no resentment here, though.
I’m at the gym on average 6 days a week, a little more than normal, I know. Anyway, I don’t know about the rest of you, but when I see “Little Miss Perfect” with her full face of makeup, and tight little spandex underwear riding away on her elliptical with the resistance of a big fat 0, it irks the living hell out of me.
Here I am sweating like a pig, my hair pulled back in a messy ponytail, and I’m trudging up and down my elliptical with level 14 intensity.
Sadly, there really isn’t anything I can do about those kinds of people at the gym because they are always going to be there. Besides, they are probably there looking for the attention of that egotistical, buff frat guy anyway.
Fortunately for you, I have compiled a list of some great songs to get your mind off of the bimbo.
1) Fireball- Willow Smith ft. Nicki Minaj - This is your warm-up song; it gets your heart rate going little by little, slowly up to its peak.
2) Drop It Low- Ester Dean - This is your second warm-up song; this is the one that will officially start your work out because your heart rate should be at its highest by the end of this song (please check and make sure your heart rate coincides with your weight, too high of a heart rate is dangerous!)
*These next several songs can be arranged in whatever order you’d like. I like to mix all the genres up to give me some more variety. Also, many of these artists have multiple songs that would work really well, but in order to save time I’m only going to name the big ones.
- Good Feeling- Avicii
- Penguin- Avicii
- Cinema- Benny Benassi ft. Skrillex
- Lights- Ellie Goulding
- I Can't Stop- Flux Pavillion
- Knock Out- Lil Wayne ft. Nicki Minaj
- Champagne Showers- LMFAO
- Starships- Nicki Minaj
- Pirates Of The Carribean Remix (Soooo good!)
- Sweat- Snoop Dogg
- Get Cool- Step Up 2 Soundtrack
- Glad You Came- The Wanted
OK, so now that you’ve finished your workout, time for some cool down songs!
There are plenty of them out there, but here are a few of my favorites!
Enjoy, and happy sweating!