All My Single Ladies: Her Campus Valentine’s Day Event at The Station Bar and Grill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Riding solo this Valentine’s Day? It’s All About T[HER]sday Valentine’s Day Edition may just be the event for you! While others may be out on dates with their significant others this Valentine’s Day, you could be securing next year’s date at this event put on by HerCampus Magazine and The Station Bar and Grill. The event is open to both singles and couples but singles are strongly encouraged to make an appearance.

The evening begins with hors d’oeuvres and music from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. This is the perfect time for single ladies and gents to mix and mingle with one another.  The Station will stay open until 2 a.m. Everyone has been raving about the food at The Station so, if nothing else, this event is the perfect time to try it! Cover will be $5 for girls and $6 for guys. But if you stop by Tuesday, Feb. 12, you can receive $1 off cover.  Who doesn’t love a discount on cover?

To encourage new love connections, everyone will receive half a heart with a particular color and number—a girl will get half and a guy will get the other half—at the door. When you find the perfect match—matching heart color and number—you can bring your other half to the bar and get a free shot. It’s Valentine’s Day and you’re single, so why not share a shot with a cute stranger?

Also, guys will be given a rose with their cover and are encouraged to give the rose to any single lady they choose. Look out ladies, you might not be single for long after this event!

Keeping with the theme of Valentine’s Day, wear black if you’re single and red if you’re taken. Tell all of your single friends. It’s destined to be a flirtatiously romantic evening!

UCF Contributor