This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

1. Every life is an important life

Everyone has a purpose in life and though at times it may be hard to see it does exist. You deserve to live your life the best you can.

2. You are beautiful

Despite what other people think or may tell you; you are beautiful, inside and out. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so make the choice to see your beauty.

3. You are unique

There is no one on this earth like you. We are all different and that’s what makes us special. You cannot be replaced.

4. You are loved

You are not unlovable. There are people who can see the goodness in you even when you can’t. You can and will be loved.

5. You are smart

Everyone is smart in their own way. There are things that you understand and know that other people might not get.

6. We can learn from the pain we experience

All the pain we experience in life can be used for the better. You can use that pain to push you and motivate you to do better.

7. You are strong

You have the strength to persevere. It may seem like life is too hard and you can’t keep going but you have an inner strength that can carry you through. It may not be easy but the fight is worth fighting.

8. You are talented

There are things that only you can do. Whether you believe or not you have special skills and abilities.

9. You can accomplish many things in your life

You can do anything you set your mind to. So, focus on all the positive things you can do in your life. Set goals and achieve them. You have the courage and strength do great things.

10. You can make a difference in this world

You can make a difference just by being you. You are valuable and have so much to offer this world. You have a voice that deserves to be heard.

11. You can inspire others

You have the ability to help others who are going through similar situations.You can turn a negative situation into a positive one.

12. You have people who need you

There are people in your life who need you just as much as you need them.

13. You are never alone

Even though it may feel like you are the only one on this earth and no one understands you or what you’re going through. It couldn’t be further from the truth. People might not be in the same situation as you but we all have feelings. We all have experienced the feeling of being hurt, left out or not good enough at some point in time.

Bri is a junior at the University of Central Florida. She is majoring in marketing and plans to minor in international business. She has high hopes of being a #girlboss of a major company and eventually start her own one day. Bri has a great love for music. Her taste in music ranges from pop star Selena Gomez to rapper Kodak Black. Not only does she love music but she has a passion for songwriting and inspiring others to be their best.
UCF Contributor